Choose from two ways to get care:
Well and sick waiting and exam areas are separated for optimal protection
Well and sick video visits are available in the comfort of your home
• Conduct sick and well visits (health check-ups) with immunizations
• Perform basic lab tests to diagnose illnesses and minor procedures in office
• Treat ADHD, anxiety and other simple psychological conditions
• Manage chronic conditions like asthma, allergies, obesity
• Refer patients to specialists when indicated or necessary
• Phreesia allows you to complete health check-up forms online before your visit
• Free prenatal counseling to help comfort, support and inform moms-to-be
• Welcome newborn babies; term and preterm
• Breastfeeding support and counseling
• Healthy Living VLOGs
• YouTube channel
• Reach-Out-And-Read program sponsor for children 6 months to 5 years
See what families say!
Scroll to read more
Schedule appointments, complete intake forms, and even refill meds.
View your own account statements and make secure payments.
Update personal information and preview/download medical records.
Review medical history issues and retrieve, download, or transmit medical test results.
Connect with us via the
Patient Portal today!
Stay informed with 24/7 access through the Patient Portal
CDC Milestone Tracker App
Milestones matter! Track your child’s milestones from age 2 months to 5 years with CDC’s easy-to-use illustrated checklists; get tips from CDC for encouraging your child’s development; and find out what to do if you are ever concerned about how your child is developing.
Download the app FREE!
Dr. Charlene Blache, Board Chair
United2Prevent is a local non-profit partnership of community members who have joined resources and efforts to:
– prevent suicide
– bring awareness to suicide, and
– destigmatize mental illness.
The task force hopes to reach the community through various types of outreach projects providing accurate and substantial information on the suicide epidemic that is growing in the community, state and nation.