Understanding our Service
What payment methods are available?
What are the services provided by JFieekG.com
We are a borderless order, pay, delivery, fulfillment service. You can rely on us to deliver to you wherever you are in the world. Our warehouses are across the world allowing us to ship your orders at the nearest location to you. We also provide a platform for businesses to sell their products through a reliable and convenient service with our Online Seller and Social media packages. Follow this link to find out more: https://www.jfieekg.com/plans-pricing
How do I sign up for Online Seller and Social Media packages?
You can visit our website at www.jfieekg.com/plans-pricing to sign up today.
Our service is independent of physical location or specific geography. We are a borderless service, delivering our products across the world wherever you are. Our goal is to provide you with the best available products. We explore the needs of people throughout the world and we constantly discover great products to serve you and make you happy. We deliver wherever you are through courier or shipping nservices offering you a simple and convenient way to have whatever you want delivered right to you. It's easy. Try it! Spend your time on the things that matter, like having fun and we will handle the rest for you. Just Have It!
Important Information for our Users
Terms and Conditions for use of our service
Welcome to the JFieekG.com website (the "Site"). These terms & conditions ("Terms and Conditions") apply to the Site, and all of its divisions, subsidiaries, and affiliate operated Internet sites which reference these Terms and Conditions.
This website is owned and operated by Paraibis Global Trade Solutions. For the purposes of this website, "seller", "we", "us" and "our" all refer JFieekG.com.
The Site reserves the right, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of both the Terms and Conditions of Use and the Terms and Conditions of Sale at any time. Changes will be effective when posted on the Site with no other notice provided. Please check these Terms and Conditions regularly for updates. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
Kindly review the Terms and Conditions listed below diligently prior to using this website as your use of the website indicates your agreement to be wholly bound by its Terms and Conditions without modification.
You agree that if you are unsure of the meaning of any part of these Terms and Conditions or have any questions regarding the Terms and Conditions, you will not hesitate to contact us for clarification. These Terms and Conditions fully govern the use of this website. No extrinsic evidence, whether oral or written, will be incorporated.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Use of the Site
You confirm that you are at least 18 years of age or are accessing the Site under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
Both parties agree that this website may only be used in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions of Use or do not wish to be bound by them, you agree to refrain from using this website.
We grant you a non-transferable, revocable and non-exclusive license to use this Site, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Use, for such things as: shopping for personal items sold on the site, gathering prior information regarding our products and services and making purchases. Commercial use or use on behalf of any third party is prohibited, except as explicitly permitted by us in advance. These Terms and Conditions of Use specifically prohibit actions such as: accessing our servers or internal computer systems, interfering in any way with the functionality of this website, gathering or altering any underlying software code, infringing any intellectual property rights. This list is non-exhaustive and similar actions are also strictly prohibited.
Any breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without prior notice to you. Should we determine at our sole discretion that you are in breach of any of these conditions, we reserve the right to deny you access to this website and its contents and do so without prejudice to any available remedies at law or otherwise.
Certain services and related features that may be made available on the Site may require registration or subscription. Should you choose to register or subscribe for any such services or related features, you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself, and to promptly update such information if there are any changes. Every user of the Site is solely responsible for keeping passwords and other account identifiers safe and secure.
The account owner is entirely responsible for all activities that occur under such password or account. Furthermore, you must notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
During the registration process you agree to receive promotional emails from the Site. You can subsequently opt-out of receiving such promotional e-mails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
Anything that you submit to the Site and/or provide to us, including but not limited to, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, "Submissions") will become our sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to you.
In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments or reviews to the Site, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit, in connection with such review, comment, or other content.
You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions.
By completing an order or signing up, you agree to receive:
a) emails associated with finalizing your order, which may contain relevant offers from third parties, and
b) emails asking you to review JFieekG.com and your purchase and
c) promotional emails, SMS and push notifications from JFieekG.com. You may unsubscribe from promotional emails via a link provided in each email. If you would like us to remove your personal information from our database, unsubscribe from emails and/or SMS, please email Customer Service email address by country.
Information Available on Website
You accept that the information contained in this website is provided as is, where is, and is intended for information purposes only and that it is subject to change without notice. Although we take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of information and we believe the information to be reliable when posted, it should not be relied upon and it does not in any way constitute either a representation or a warranty or a guarantee.
Product representations expressed on this Site are those of the vendor and are not made by us. Submissions or opinions expressed on this Site are those of the individual posting such content and may not reflect our opinions.
We make no representations as to the merchantability of any products listed on our website, and we hereby disclaim all warranties, whether express or implied, as to the merchantability and/or fitness of the products listed on our website for any particular purpose. We shall not be held responsible or made liable for any damages or injury which may arise as a result of any error, omission, interruption, deletion, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication failure and defect in the information, content, materials, software or other services included on or otherwise made available through our Website. We understand that certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitation of certain damages, these disclaimers may therefore not apply where these laws are applicable.
Accessibility of Website
Our aim is to ensure accessibility to the website at all times, however we make no representation of that nature and reserves the right to terminate the website at any time and without notice. You accept that service interruption may occur in order to allow for website improvements, scheduled maintenance or may also be due to outside factors beyond our control.
Links and Thirds Party Websites
We may include links to third party websites at any time. However, the existence of a link to another website should not be consider as an affiliation or a partnership with a third party or viewed as an endorsement of a particular website unless explicitly stated otherwise.
In the event the user follows a link to another website, he or she does so at his or her own risk. We accept no responsibility for any content, including, but not limited to, information, products and services, available on third party websites.
Creating a link to this website is strictly forbidden without our prior written consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to revoke our consent without notice or justification.
Both parties agree that all intellectual property rights and database rights, whether registered or unregistered, in the Site, information content on the Site and all the website design, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, software, photos, video, music, sound, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. Use of such material will only be permitted as expressly authorized by us or our licensors.
Any unauthorised use of the material and content of this website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to, or facilitate any third party to, copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be interpreted and governed by the laws in force in the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago. Subject to the Arbitration section below, each party hereby agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Trinidad and Tobago and to waive any objections based upon venue.
Any controversy, claim or dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions of Use will be referred to and finally settled by private and confidential binding arbitration before a single arbitrator held in Trinidad and Tobago in English and governed by Trinidad and Tobago laws. The arbitrator shall be a person who is legally trained and who has experience in the information technology field in Trinidad and Tobago and is independent of either party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Site reserves the right to pursue the protection of intellectual property rights and confidential information through injunctive or other equitable relief through the courts.
In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, we may, without prior notice to you, immediately terminate the Terms and Conditions of Use or revoke any or all of your rights granted under the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Upon any termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the Site and we shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s) and account identification issued to you and deny your access to and use of this Site in whole or in part. Any termination of this agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination. You furthermore agree that the Site shall not be liable to you or to any other person as a result of any such suspension or termination.
If you are dissatisfied with the Site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of Paraibis Global Trade Solutions in operating the Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.
If any portion of these terms or conditions is held by any court or tribunal to be invalid or unenforceable, either in whole or in part, then that part shall be severed from these Terms and Conditions of Use and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other section listed in this document.
You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Assigning or sub-contracting any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions of Use to any third party is prohibited unless agreed upon in writing by the seller.
We reserve the right to transfer, assign or sub-contract the benefit of the whole or part of any rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions of Use to any third party.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
You confirm that you are at least 18 years of age or are accessing the Site under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian. You agree that if you are unsure of the meaning of any part of the Terms and Conditions of Sale, you will not hesitate to contact us for clarification prior to making a purchase.
These Terms and Conditions of Sale fully govern the sale of goods and services purchased on this Site. No extrinsic evidence, whether oral or written, will be incorporated.
Formation of Contract
Both parties agree that browsing the website and gathering information regarding the services provided by the seller does not constitute an offer to sell, but merely an invitation to treat. The parties accept that an offer is only made once you have selected the item you intend to purchase, chosen your preferred payment method, proceeded to the checkout and completed the checkout process.
Both parties agree that the acceptance of the offer is not made when the seller contacts you by phone or by email to confirm that the order has been placed online. Your offer is only accepted when we dispatch the product to you and inform you either by email or by phone of the dispatch of your ordered product. Before your order is confirmed, you may be asked to provide additional verifications or information, including but not limited to phone number and address, before we accept the order.
Please note that there are cases when an order cannot be processed for various reasons. The Site reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at any given time.
Acceptance of Electronic Documents
You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Payment and Pricing
We are determined to provide the most accurate pricing information on the Site to our users; however, errors may still occur, such as cases when the price of an item is not displayed correctly on the website. As such, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order. In the event that an item is mispriced, we may, at our own discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit/debit card charged. In the event that we are unable to provide the services, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the products.
Use of Voucher Codes
Our Site accepts the use of voucher codes for orders placed online. The marketing voucher codes which are accepted on our Site entitle you at the time of ordering a product to a saving on the order being placed on our Site. Vouchers may also be issued to customers in exchange for advance payments made to us via transfer to our bank accounts for products intended to be purchased on the Site.
Our voucher codes may not be exchanged for cash. With the exception of vouchers issued in accordance with our refunds policy and vouchers issued in exchange for advance payments, we reserve the right to cancel or withdraw our voucher codes at any time.
Liability of Parties on the JFieekG.com Marketplace
We also operate a marketplace which is open for third-parties to sell their products on our website. None of the products listed on the JFieekG.com Marketplace are owned by us.
The buyer and seller agree that we would be held free from any liability in contract, pre-contract or other representations in tort, for all transactions conducted on the JFieekG.com Marketplace.
This Site is only for delivery of products to customers across the world. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales set out on our Site; however, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within the estimated timescales where they did not occur due to our fault or negligence.
You agree not to hold the seller liable for any delay or failure to deliver products or otherwise perform any obligation as specified in these Terms and Conditions of Sale if the same is wholly or partly caused whether directly or indirectly by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
Our Return Policy is as contained in the document titled Return Policy on our Site.
You agree to indemnify us, our affiliates, officers, directors, agents and/or employees, as the case may be, free from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, related to your breach of these Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be interpreted and governed by way of mediation in the Jurisdiction of Trinidad and Tobago. Subject to the Arbitration section below, each party hereby agrees to submit to the mediation procedures and so waive any objections based upon venue.
Any controversy, claim or dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions of Sale will be referred to and finally settled by private and confidential binding arbitration before a single arbitrator held in Trinidad and Tobago in English and governed by Trinidad and Tobago law pursuant to the Arbitration Act, Chap. 5:01(“the Arbitration Act”) under the Laws of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago, as amended, replaced or re-enacted from time to time. The arbitrator shall be a person who is legally trained and who has experience in the information technology field and is independent of either party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Site reserves the right to pursue the protection of intellectual property rights and confidential information through injunctive or other equitable relief through the courts of Trinidad and Tobago.
If any portion of these Terms or Conditions of Sale is held by any court or tribunal to be invalid or unenforceable, either in whole or in part, then that part shall be severed from these Terms and Conditions of Sale and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other section listed in this document.
You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Assigning or sub-contracting any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions of Sale to any third party is prohibited unless agreed upon in writing by the seller. We reserve the right to transfer, assign or sub-contract the benefit of the whole or part of any rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions of Sale to any third party.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
If you have any complaints with respect to the infringement of your copyright, kindly write to the following email address: info@JFieekG.com.
Who? Where? Where you believe that your intellectual property has been infringed upon on our website, please notify us by email it to (info@JFieekG.com for copyright complaints). We expeditiously respond to all concerns regarding copyright infringements.
We request that you provide the following information along with your complaint:
• A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work for the purposes of the complaint.
• A proper description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
• A description of the location of the infringing material on our Website.
• The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
• A statement made by the complaining party that he has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or by law.
• A statement deposed to under oath, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying JFieekG.com that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
JFieekG.com is a facilitator for all online transactions and is considered as a sourcing agent.
Deliveries are facilitated through select distributors and all products made available are not the property of JFieekG.com
By visiting JFieekG.com, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
- How Personal Information about Customers is used?
- What Personal Information about Customers does JFieekG.com Gather?
- What about Cookies?
- What is the accuracy of the Personal data provided to JFieekG.com?
- How Secure is Information about Me?
- Examples of Information Collected
- What are your rights?
- How can I withdraw my consent?
1. How Personal Information about Customers is used?
JFieekG.com is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
2. How do you communicate with your site visitors?
User data may be shared with JFieekG.com providers to improve order processing and customer service. It may also be used both for marketing research purposes and customer relation management, it being specified that some of those providers are not located in the European Union.
What is done with your personal information?
User data collected helps us to personalize our website according to each user wishes and preferences. Offering you the most spontaneous and friendly surfing experience is our priority. Data collected are for statistical purposes only and help us to:
• Process orders
• Deliver products and services
• Process payments and communicate with you about your orders, products, services and promotional offers
• Keep and update our database and your accounts with us
• Propose a unique and targeted navigation experience
• Prevent and detect fraud and abuse on our website
By completing an order or signing up, you agree to receive
• Emails associated with finalizing your order, which may contain relevant offers from third parties.
• Emails asking you to review JFieekG.com and your purchase.
• Promotional emails, SMS and push notifications from JFieekG.com.
You may unsubscribe from promotional emails via a link provided in each mail. If you would like us to remove your personal information from our database, unsubscribe from emails and/or SMS, please email Customer Service email address by country.
- What about Cookies?
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features to make your navigation experience unique and targeted.
JFieekG.com uses Google Analytics, Visitor Analytics, Yandex and Wix for marketing and personal data optimization purposes.
To find out more:
About Google Analytics: https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/
About Wix: https://support.wix.com/
About Yandex: https://yandex.com/legal/confidential
About Visitor Analytics: https://www.visitor-analytics.io/en/support/legal-data-privacy-certificates
4. What is the accuracy of the Personal Data provided to JFieekG.com?
You declare and guarantee that you are the owner or have the necessary rights on the content that You transmit to Us; that at the date of its transmission
• The content is exact and true
• The use of the content does not contravene any of our policies and will not be damaging to any third party (i.e. that the content is not defamatory)
5. How Secure is Information about Me?
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
6. Examples of Information Collected:
• Information you give us: You provide most such information when you search, buy, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through JFieekG.com or one of our third-party sellers; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us) or Your Profile; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; e-mail addresses of your friends and other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description and photograph in Your Profile ; and financial information, including Social Security and driver's license numbers.
• Mobile: Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device's settings menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device's location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
• Information from other sources: Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfilment, advertising, or other services; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the Web search features.
7. What are your rights?
If you are concerned about your data you have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. At any stage you also have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
8. How can you withdraw my consent?
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at info@JFieekG.com.
JFIEEKG.COM is an online marketplace for resellers across the world. Our goal is to make the best and innovative products available to you across the world. if you would like to initiate a return. Please follow the guidelines included here:
Return via contact form , or call us if you have any questions. Please note that pharmaceutical products, approved drugs or medicines, food items and drinks are not covered by our return policy. Additionally, the return cost will be borne by customer except in cases where the wrong product was delivered.
Deliver your item to local courier
Return to any local courier service in your location to begin return process to product Vendor.
RETURN THE ITEM
Place the item in its original packaging, including any accessories, tags, labels or freebies. Contact JFieekG.com in advance to determine return destination and provide Tracking Number given to you by shipping service provider.
Once the supplier receivea your returned item, the seller will inspect it and process your refund via voucher or bank transfer depending on your selected option, and this cannot be changed after option has been registered by our Customer Service team. All returns will be completed within seven (7) to fourteen (14) days and will entail the difference of the cost of return to seller.
Terms and Conditions for Online Sellers
(1) JFieekG.com.com (“JFieekG.com”) owns and operates a platform accessible worldwide that allows merchants to sell their products to the public over the internet. This platform is currently provided on the website www.JFieekG.com but may be provided on different websites or applications in the future.
(2) The merchant or online seller will have the opportunity to sell their products on the JFieekG.com platform. JFieekG.com is entitled to accept purchases on behalf of the seller. The service provided by JFieekG.com.com is limited to referring customers to the merchant and accepting orders and payments on their behalf. In addition to this at JFieekG.com's discretion we may provide the merchant with analytics about the performance of the merchant's or Online Seller's products and additional marketing support. This support may be reflective of the agreed level of commission.
(3) The merchant authorises JFieekG.com to accept binding orders from customers on their behalf.
(4) JFieekG.com may carry out changes to the website or service, or suspend the service, without notice.
2 JFieekG.com's rights and obligations
(2) JFieekG.com.com will present on the website the products listed by the seller. The merchant will be responsible for listing their own products.
(3) JFieekG.com.com is authorised to accept binding sales on behalf of the merchant and will be careful to pass order data on to the merchant as well as technology allows.
(4) In order to maintain its reputation for quality and high standard of service, JFieekG.com.com reserves the right to terminate the relationship with the merchant if the merchant repeatedly receives bad reviews or complaints, or fails to comply with our recommendations.
3 Merchant's rights and obligations
(1) The merchant is obliged to provide all the information necessary when listing a product on JFieekG.com. This should include but is not limited to, a detailed title and sub-title, price, quantity, picture and description. The merchant must never knowingly deceive a potential customer by misrepresenting their product/s. The merchant must notify JFieekG.com.com of any changes to the detail of their listings while uploaded on the site.
(2) The merchant guarantees that information listed on JFieekG.com relating to his products satisfies all legal requirements, and in particular, satisfies information requirements for consumer protection.
(3) The merchant will be responsible for keeping an up-to-date inventory of all their products listed on JFieekG.com.com.
(4) The merchant guarantees that the information provided by him does not violate any third party's copyright.
(5) The merchant will contact the customers no more than is necessary for processing the transactions referred by JFieekG.com.com. In particular, the merchant will not send any advertising email or other commercial advertisements to the customer without prior agreement from JFieekG.com.com or the expressed wish of the customer. When delivering products sold via JFieekG.com.com, the merchant will not advertise any of JFieekG.com's competitors.
(6) The merchant will process orders and arrange delivery with all reasonable care the moment receipt of confirmation of sale is received through the JFieekG.com.com site via email and/or text message. The delivery options and time indicated on their listing is binding, orders should be fulfilled within 7 working days. The merchant is required to keep his advertised products and services available to the best of his ability. Repeated stock-outs will result in the removal of the merchant and all their products from the JFieekG.com.com platform.
(7) If the merchant cannot fulfill an order submitted to him, he must notify JFieekG.com.com as soon as possible, and within 3 days of receiving the order at the latest.
(8) The merchant agrees to adhere to his range of products and prices as provided to JFieekG.com.com and as described on their listing on the website. The merchant guarantees that there are no ongoing criminal, bankruptcy or tax proceedings or other penalties outstanding in relation to the products they are selling through the platform. The merchant further guarantees to take great care to keep up-to- date his range of products, stock count, prices and associated terms and conditions, like delivery fees.
(9) The merchant representative is to provide JFieekG.com.com with a copy of his/her valid Identity Card at the contract signature.
(1) The merchant agrees to pay JFieekG.com a fixed percentage commission on the gross revenue from their sales made through the JFieekG.com platform. Depending on the category it may be appropriate to agree different commission percentages for certain items or product categories.
(2) JFieekG.com may start charging additional fees for the sale of goods through the JFieekG.com.com platform at any point. These may include but are not limited to, listing fees, multiple photos fees and enhanced marketing fees. In the event of the introduction of further fees, the merchant will be notified prior to their commencement in writing and they will have the option to opt out.
(3) JFieekG.com reserves the right to adjust the percentage commission, providing suitable notice is served in advance to the merchant. JFieekG.com will give the merchant adequate notice of any commission changes, in writing. This does not cover adjustments that constitute a material change of the contract terms, which would require an additional agreement on the change.
5 Customer online payment
(1) In case of electronic payment by the customer (e.g. by credit card, debit card, or Wireless online Transfer), JFieekG.com collects the payment for the relevant order in JFieekG.com's name on behalf of the merchant, and pays it out to the merchant according to the invoicing agreement.
(2) The merchant will keep receipts of deliveries to customers for at least 13 months and make those available on request. In case of problems that may cause the order to be rescinded, or in case of a delivery failure, the merchant must immediately notify JFieekG.com by phone so that the credit card payment may be cancelled.
(3) The merchant bears the risk of abuse of the payment medium (e.g. of credit card or debit card fraud). If a fraudulent payment has been credited to the merchant, JFieekG.com reserves the right to correct the amount the merchant is invoiced to offset this payment.
6 Invoicing and merchant payment
(1) JFieekG.com's invoices may be delivered by email, online, fax, post or in person. They include JFieekG.com's claims on the merchant, commission, and, if applicable, other fees as stated in §4 (2).
(2) JFieekG.com is to send a monthly statement of confirmed orders to the Supplier by the 10th of each month. All claims on the merchant, commission, and, if applicable, other fees as stated in §4 (2) are deducted upon order delivery.
(4) Prior to the supplier receiving payments for sold products/services on www.JFieekG.com.com directly, supplier is bound to pay the agreed commission to JFieekG.com.
(1) The merchant indemnifies JFieekG.com from all claims arising in relation to matters outside JFieekG.com's control, including but not limited to the quality of goods and services provided by the seller. The merchant further indemnifies JFieekG.com from third parties' claims resulting from any violation of laws and regulations by the seller.
(2) JFieekG.com cannot guarantee that its service will be free from all malfunctions, but will exercise all reasonable care and skill to resolve any such case.
(3) VAT liability rests with the merchant and JFieekG.com will not be responsible for any VAT issues.
Both parties are obliged to treat confidentially the content of this agreement, as well as all other information and data they acquire in connection with the partnership, and not use it for purposes outside the scope of this contract or pass it on to third parties. This obligation is in force for 1 year after the termination of the contract. Both parties are obliged to follow privacy laws and handle accordingly all data related to customers, suppliers and business partners.
(1) JFieekG.com has the right to freely maintain the merchant's listing and its ranking on the website. JFieekG.com offers customers the opportunity to give ratings and reviews of the merchant's goods and services on the website, and has the right but not the obligation to publish these online and make them visible to all customers. JFieekG.com reserves the right to delete ratings and reviews.
(2) JFieekG.com may scan, transcribe, and publish online the merchant's listings, logos and other materials required. The merchant grants to JFieekG.com a royalty- free, perpetual, unrestricted licence to use and distribute any materials provided by him, for the purpose of advertising JFieekG.com's service. In particular, this includes use in Google AdWords campaigns, domain name registrations and other online marketing and search engine optimization measures.
10 Terms and termination
(1) This agreement is valid as soon as the merchant signs the contract, or fulfils an order referred by JFieekG.com, and remains valid indefinitely, until termination by either party. Termination can occur at any time, with a period of notice of one month, in writing, by email, post or fax. The revenues generated during this notice period are still subject to the partnership agreement. The right to immediate termination by either party for important cause remains unaffected.
(2) The right to immediate termination in particular covers the case where the merchant repeatedly receives negative ratings and reviews on the website, and when these are not obviously unjustified. Repeatedly providing misleading information or withholding information required to present the merchant's items is also grounds for immediate termination. Typos, mistakes and transmission errors are excluded from this, as long as they are not caused with intent or by gross negligence.
(1) If a single clause in this agreement is invalid, both parties will endeavour to replace the invalid clause by a valid one that reproduces as closely as possible the intended economic meaning of the invalid clause. The validity of the rest of the agreement remains unaffected. This applies in particular if the agreement is found to be incomplete.
(2) JFieekG.com reserves the right to modify his general terms and conditions without giving any justification. In that case, JFieekG.com will give the merchant adequate notice via email. The notice will contain advice on the right and period of objection to the changes, and on the consequences of leaving unexercised the right to object.
(3) The changed terms and conditions are considered agreed by the merchant if he does not object to them in writing within 2 weeks of receiving notice of the changes.
(4) Any terms and conditions of the merchant are not part of this agreement unless JFieekG.com expressly agrees to adhere to them in writing.