Clinical/Nursing Positions (2 open)
The Clinical Team represents each family's first encounter with highly trained, compassionate medical expertise and care. This team must ensure the timely, accurate, and efficient flow of patient care, both medically and administratively, throughout the entire organization.
- Assumes responsibility for the effective delivery of assigned nursing care.
- Ensures effective and timely communication with the treating physician and other care providers.
- Accepts responsibility for the development and maintenance of an effective, courteous patient communication process.
- Assumes responsibility for effectively completing medical support functions.
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining and updating patient charts and records.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining professional relations with patients, families and external caregivers.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with other healthcare workers, area personnel and management.
- Handles telephone calls and patient messages.
Education, Certification, Licensure, & Experience
- Must have current LPN or CMA license as applicable.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year related experience.
Medical Billing Positions
The Billing Team serves an indispensable role as the connection between medical service providers, patients, and insurance/pay sources. As a team, your friendly, proactive attitude and attention to detail will help ensure strong financial accountability and maximize revenues and operational efficiency for the Clinic.